The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
This machine consists of the following major parts as shown on picture :
1. Base: Heavy-duty base serves to connect and support all parts of mill, reduce vibration, improve reliability and prolong service life. The grinded material is discharged from the outlet on its bottom.
2. Rotor: It consists of principle axis, hammer shaft plate, hammer, bearing and bearing base etc. As it runs at high speed, a balance check is mandatory before installation.
3. Operation door: it is necessary to open the door in exchanging screen plate or hammer. The special screen Hammer Mill can be replaced easily, saving lots of time.
4. Wearing lining plate: the inner part in touch with the materials is made of replaceable wearing plate. When it is worn out to some extent, it should be replaced to avoid damage and dropout and prevent from entering the grinding chamber and causing accidents.
5. Upper shell: it is connected with the wearing lining plate. Close the operation doors to seal the grinding chamber.
6. Feed guiding structure: it leads the materials into the chamber form left or right side according to the rotation of the rotor.
● Working principle
After feeding into the machine through the upper feeder, the pre-grinding material enters the crushing chamber from right or left through the leading plate. It is then crushed by the high-rotating hammer and screen abrasion, and finally released from the outlet of the base against the centrifugation force and air flow.
● Wide application
Grinding material：corn, soybean, wheat, grain etc..
● Scientific design
Drop shape design to break the material circulation, improve the grinding efficiency;
Two grinding chambers design for stable running;
Accurate pin and shaft machining is for low noise, shaft temperature and energy consumption.
● Safe and friendly operation
Door limit switch for safe;
Door is movable design for easy maintenance.
What’s the speed of the hammer mill rotor?
How many pieces of screen?
Normally 4 pieces for middle model.
How about the effect of moisture to capacity?
Advise the moisture to be less than 14%.
1% increased moisture means 6% capacity decreased.
2% increased moisture means 8% capacity decreased.
3% increased moisture means 10% capacity decreased.